2012: http://365storyteller.com gave me the 2012 Blog of the Year award. How sweet and encouraging.
I believe in the writing community. Whether we’re famous, infamous, or just starting out I think it’s absolutely wonderful how much support can be found if we just go looking for it (sometimes, even when we don’t and it pleasantly surprises us). So, in returning the support, I will be following The One Lovely Blog Award rules.
I give my thanks to Julie of The Read Room blog.
The rules for this blog are as follows:
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to another 7 bloggers.
- Give thanks to the Lovely one that tagged you!
Seven things about myself:
- I work as a web designer.
- I’m not super human, but I treat my body as if I am.
- When I’m sick I never know it; unless it beats me into a bed-ridden state.
- I own a Chihuahua who will live forever; that, or she will die on the same day I do. Whichever comes first.
- I enjoy horror and thriller over all other genres, but rarely ever write it.
- I am the second born of four children.
- I’m a best-selling author yet to be discovered.
I’ll be following Julie’s example and nominating my last seven followers. This award is optional, but please feel free to share the encouragement and shinning love of writing appreciation: